TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: December 16, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before making any purchase from the Webstore. These Terms are only available in the English language.
Section 1 - Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- LoroWorld referred to as either "Company", "Game Server", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Webstore (also referred as "Website" or "Service") refers to LoroWorld, accessible from https://www.loroworld.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Section 2 - The Webstore and Products
- We do not guarantee continuous, error-free, virus free or secure operation and access to the Webstore and the Products.
- Payments to LoroWorld server are payments for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds.
- If you are banned for breaking the rules of the LoroWorld server, you will not be refunded for any purchase done in the Webstore. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the LoroWorld server, and Our rules can be changed at any time.
- There is no guarantee on being able to access the LoroWorld server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit.
- Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the LoroWorld administration team.
- All items are virtual and have no value, and cannot be exchanged for real-world currency of any kind.
- Ranks purchased in the Webstore are not transferrable.
- All items in the Webstore may suffer changes to their contents, like additions and removals of any of the contents.
Section 3 - Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 14 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]